Saturday, January 22, 2011

I love...

I was watching a past episode of Oprah earlier this morning (prolonging cleaning, more painting, some packing, and a trip to the gym) and I watched the special on the Australian couple. The husband is currently battling both liver and bowel cancer. The video he made for his wife, Rachel, is amazing. Find it at this link:


Watch the video and be amazed at the power of love. I am generally a positive person, so to list all the people/animals/items I love, would take a lifetime (as is true for most). But, because this is my blog and I get to write about what I want... I am going to take a moment to write a few highlights of my love. In no particular order:

1. Troy. Know it. Be it. Bestfriend. Fate. Lifetime of dreams. Lifetime of laughter. Lucky.
2. Bailey. Cuddles. Grunts of love. Short hair. Anti-water dog.
3. Captain. Big cuddles. Smelly farts. Too much hair to clean. Water dog.
4. Sunsets. Red skies. Boat wakes. Boating. Sun kissed skin. Sun bleached hair. Chipped nailpolish.
5. Family. Laughter. Jokes. Wine. Nicknames.
6. Friends. Honesty. Convesations. Advice. Challenges. Support.
7. Manicures. Pedicures. Flip-flops. Shoes. Bathing suits. Nail polish. Accessories. Clothes.
8. Raisin Brain cereal.
9. 1000 Island. St. Lawrence River. Islands. Family blood. Tibbitts Point.
10. Sister. Loud. Laughter. Music. Baking. Not cooking. Decorating. Dollar Store.

I am sure, this list, makes very little sense to those reading. To me, it represents some of my life. Some of my loves. And some of my motivation.

To live a life filled with love, support and happiness... one has lived well.



No comments:

Post a Comment