Thursday, February 24, 2011

All Forms

Healthy living comes in all forms. It isn't just about what I eat or how much I work-out. It also is about taking care of myself, as I grow older. And no, I do not feel old at all. But, reality is, I am getting older..indeed.



From: Susan Joyce Ballard [mailto:pelos@bgsu.edu]
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 12:31 PM
To: Ballard, Troy
Subject: favor

Do you remember the name of that dermatologist you went to? I just saw a FB post about a 32 yr old with stage 3 melanoma.

I need to be proactive and start getting my skin checked now.

Thanks.


PS ---- this is your wife, being super mature and overcoming her urge to always be tan (please note, I will, however, remain the blonde that I love being.)

LoVeS



Appointment will be scheduled by the end of the day tomorrow. Healthy living comes in all forms and with one's own responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment