Wednesday, December 15, 2010

215 pounds

215 (give or take a few) pounds is how much the Biggest Loser At-Home Winner lost last night. 215 pounds?! Holy shit, that is a person. That could be two people, if you are a size 2. Wow. Beyond impressive. Not to mention motivating.

I went to bed all pumped up last night, after watching the BL, to meet Coach Nichols at the gym around 5:30 a.m. My alarm went off at 4:20 a.m. and then Troy's alarm (whohoo Troy is home for a two plus weeks!) went off around 4:35 a.m. And then, I sent this lame text to Nichols:

"Not feeling so hot this morning. I'll hit the gym after work. See you tomorrow for a pool session in the am."

LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES. I was FINE. I may have not been feeling 100%, but I was FINE to work-out. My text message should have read:

"It is 4:30 a.m. My bed is really warm. My dogs are nestled next to Troy and snoring away. Troy is home. I am going to say F the gym and stay cuddled with my husband, in our warm, big, amazing, bed."

But, instead. I lied. Which of course, bit me in the ass. Did I mention Nichols and Troy work together? Did I mention, they were both in the office today? Did I mention they exchanged stories about my txt msg? Whatev I lied. It was wrong of me. And I have been feeling guilty all day about it. The worst part is, Nichols had his super cool wife even send me a txt that said:

"Heard you aren't feeling so well. Hope you are ok..."

Riiiiiigggghhhhttttt. Way to set me up for that one. I totally deserved it.

Anyways, I was super lame and lazy this morning. I should have rolled into my car and gone to the gym. Instead, I rolled back into bed. Lesson learned.

I will however, honor my word (to some degree) and work-out after I blog this. So atleast, I have that going for me.

Last thought, before I go sweat my double-chin off (or try to)....... last night, while watching the BL, a mother of 4, that was eliminated early on, was asked this question:

Allison: "What is your biggest excuse you find yourself saying to not work-out?"

Mom Contestant (looked Allison dead in the eye and said): "There are no excuses. Make it a priority for yourself. Love yourself enough to do it for you."

No excuses. I'm coming after you 70.3. Just watch me.

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! Can I say that? You are amazing! Can't wait to see you do that 1/2 iron man in 2011! Whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete