Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I love Rubens

I love rubens. I crave them each week. They are my "red light food." If I eat one, I crave other food, all night long. It is a bad, ugly, cycle.

Guess what I had for dinner? A ruben. The worst part: I have a horrible cold (same one from Thanksgiving) and I can't even taste my food. Yet, I was "craving" a ruben and fries for dinner (fries are a treat for me). I ordered it and ate it. I guess it was good, given the fact that I really have no clue how it tastes.

Exhibit A of how "cravings" are 100% mental ghosts tring to mess with your body. I didn't have the willpower tonight. This is called being human. But, I am still royally pissed at myself.

Pool workout with Matt at 5:30 a.m. tomorrow morning. He is making up our sets. The ruben and fries should be gone by then.

Screw you ruben craving. Screw you.

No comments:

Post a Comment