Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Carol's Chocolate Chip Cookies - I stand corrected!

I had to enter these emails, into a blog. She has corrected me on the chocolate-chip cookie making process.  My mom, is awesome. She rocks. Anyone that irons all of the girls "go-out" dresses two nights before my wedding rocks. No questions asked. And if you are wondering, I believe she ironed almost 10 that night, as the rest of us ran around and got ready.

Anyways, this is the my email to Mom this afternoon:

Mom,

Here is the link to my blog. Some of the entries will bore you, but some are quite humorous. Click on this link:


It will take you to the blog. Then, on the right hand side, there are all my blog entries (each one has a title). To review all of the entire in November, click on the little “>” arrow thing next to November and my entries will show. Click on each entry to read. My first one, was obviously the first one listed in November (at the bottom of the list…start bottom to top). Repeat this same process for December entries.

Your chocolate chip cookies (I write about these in a few November entries) have caused quite the stir on Facebook. People are trying to recreate… I kid you not. I received a bunch of messages about “how to do them” or “I am trying to bake them right now” this past weekend. I made Carol’s Chocolate-Chip Cookies famous. I rock.

Ok that is the real news.

But, for real, the blog …a good fun project to go through, sometime when you are bored. Which, you are never bored, because (in my best Carol voice) “I have a life now!”

I have cc’d your other daughter to this email, to bring her amusement during her daily work travels.

That is all.

Love me.

This is my mom's email back to me:


This is funny (HA-HA) reading!  However, I do bake the cookies longer than 2.5 minutes.  I take them out JUST PRIOR to completion, and then let sit on the sheet for a minute or so, then remove to cool.  THEN freeze. 

I stand corrected Carol.

No comments:

Post a Comment