Friday, December 31, 2010

Top 10 of '10

Did you work out this morning? I just finished. Shocker, I know. Sometimes, my best blog ideas come to me during my work-out time. Hence, two blog updates in a row... 

Since it being New Year's Eve and 2011 is right around the corner, I thought it only fair to honor the 2010 year. As such, my Top 10 of '10 List. So here we go (in no particular order!):

1. Completing my first triathlon (times two, with some other races in between)
2. One Year Anniversary to Troy. LoVeS.
3. Family vacation in the 1000 Islands. No better place on earth.....
4. Trip to the UP, Michigan Tech, Copperman Triathlon, and Sig Ep Reunion weekend adventures
5. Captain FINALLY swimming. Bailey is a lost cause at this point.
6. Red skies on night on Lake Erie, Lake Michigan, and the St. Lawrence River
7. Celebrating my last year in my 20's
8. Starting this blog (for real - it brings me great joy)
9. My first River bracelet (thank you Julie!) and starting this as an annual birthday tradition
10. And finally.... committing to a healthier lifestyle, as I venture towards the Half Ironman

Thank you 2010. It was quite a year. I will be celebrating you in style with great friends, a great husband, great food, great cocktails, and a very cute outfit (at least, I think so). I like my shoes the best.

Cheers to a safe and glorious evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment