Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Solo Swim

Coach Nichols and I, got our memos screwed up this morning, so we worked out solo. Not as fun, but still got a good 2500 yd swim work-out in. After leaving the locker room, I signed Troy and I up for winter spin classes at 6 a.m. on Friday mornings. Let me just say... this is BIG for Troy. He HATES morning work-out sessions and the fact that he is honestly moving towards them is huge. He also, normally, never travels on Friday, so the Friday class worked. I also think, he kinda misses running with me (even when I do turn into a super bitch at mile 8!) and he wants to get in on our morning Y work-out fun. I love Troy for a lot of reasons, but at the end of the day, he is my number one supporter, running partner, and work-out lover. He supports me in every goal I put out there and when I say "oh, I'll never do an Ironman, just a Half." He responds "Right, Sue. Okay, so see you in 2013 for your Ironman." I never believed in "fate" or "the one." Then I met Troy, I dated Troy, and I married Troy. Sure, we have ours fights ( Troy doesn't yell, which really annoys me sometimes, because I yell!) and sure, we are incredibly stubborn and refuse to give in. But, at the end of the day, when all is done and said, fate played a HUGE part in us getting together and yes, he is the one. Much love to you Ballard! Fly safe today from FL to Jersey and the puppies and I can't wait for your return on Thursday evening! :)

Ok, so back to the spin class stuff... I am pumped for them. I love a good spin workout, especially during the winter months, when our bikes hang, sadly, from the ceiling of our garage. Which reminds me, I need to purchase new bike shoes and pedals stat. I would love to teach some part-time classes at the Y. I miss coaching kids and being on a pool deck, teaching adults how to swim. Maybe, I will add this to my to-do list - teach again at the Y.

Anyways, I have mentioned BenDoesLife.com before (the whole reason I started my own blog). Here is the link to his weight loss video on utube. Watch it and not cry; I dare you.


Do life today.

Much love.

1 comment:

  1. My wife is the best. We'll see how 6AM goes after being on the road for a week. I'll be there but I'm going to have to stop for coffee on the way!

    ReplyDelete