Sunday, December 12, 2010

I need some MOTIVATION TODAY!

Ever have one of those Sundays, when you just don't have any motivation?!  I am there, right now. Perhaps, because Troy has been home for a whole 48 (plus) hours. So sitting on the couch with him, watching the snow fall, and catching up on some football scores just seems better.  Yes, it definitely does.

And, then I received a FB message from a friend, that said they needed to go running today, but they were lacking motivation. To gather some motivation, they checked my blog. FML. I mean, if others are looking at my blog for motivation, I can't be a lazzy piece of garbage.

So, I jumped on my blog, to write about my lack of motivation and to fix it. I will finish some cleaning, prepare dinner for later, and then decide between a very winter wonderland run or some Billy Blanks upstairs. If I opt for the run, Captain is going to have to suffer through it with me. He loves the snow and would probably benefit from a jog around the LP this afternoon.

Happy (lazy) Sunday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment