Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thursdays are FABULOUS!

Thursdays are my cheat day. Hence, I love you Thursday.

I weigh-in every Thursday (or every-other, depending my work and travel schedule). No matter if I lose or add, I always allow myself a cheat day (usually it is only a cheat dinner, but it still works!).

I am not obsessed with the numbers on the scale, as much as I use to be. So if I do go up some, I don't fret. I know my BMI continues to fall, as does my percentage of fat (get tested, it is pretty cool. Then go back every 3 months...even better.). Sometimes I view the scale, the same way I view standardized tests; YOUR ACT, SAT, LSAT are not TRUE indicators of how one will perform in college or law school. To my scale: sometimes your NUMBERS are not TRUE indicators of how hard I've worked that week, month, etc. Sometimes your numbers are just lame.

So, either way, tonight I will feast on some fabulous onion rings and a chicken wrap of some-sort. Tomorrow, I go back to hard boiled eggs, greek protein yogurt, and salads. But, tonight, I enjoy.

I love you cheat day, oh yes I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment